Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?! Have you ever wondered if the way we think about food, and having to eat all of the time is flawed? Could fasting be the future? On this episode of Fad or Future we have Marisa Moon. She is a Certified Primal Health Coach and creator of Intermittent Fasting Freedom, an online course that helps busy adults use intermittent fasting to establish a lifetime of dietary freedom. Follow her on the podcast, “The Foundation of Wellness” as Marisa interviews other wellness experts and shares her primal perspective on nutrition and lifestyle. On this episode we talk about
• How Marisa found the paleo/primal diets (personal health struggles)
* Ancestral Health & Primal, what do they encompass and why am I so passionate about it.
* What gave her the courage to attempt I.F. 5 years ago and why she still does it.
* 3 big mistakes people make when starting I.F.
* Unexpected reasons I.F. is easy
* Books about fasting, and all the methods out there
* How I.F. can be a 3-in-1 or even 6-in-1 dieting solution
* How evolutionary biology makes sense of I.F. benefits
* I.F. Myths (like slows metabolism or burns muscle)
* I.F. vs Caloric Restriction
* Breakfast Myths
* Circadian Rhythm, what is it, why should you care
* Fasted workouts
* Bulletproof Fasting
* This and so much more. Is it a FAD or is it the Future!!
Get her free IF guide HERE