How can we really know what to believe in regards to nutrition? Well, maybe we should ask a nutritional scientist what he thinks! Rubio Fuerte is a nutritional scientist from Vienna who works with professional athletes to get them to their peak shape. Joey sits down with him to see how we can understand all of the data in our we see thrown at us.
In this episode:
- What is nutritional science.
- What is the difference between a nutritional scientist and a nutritionist.
- Is salt/sodium really bad for us?
- Should we eat meat?
- Should you take supplements?
- Why cholesterol shouldn’t be demonized.
- Fad diets and much more.
Rubio’s Instagram: https://instagram.com/rubiofuerte?igshid=1dyspequ94ufl
Joey Thurman VIP sign up list:https://bit.ly/2I1OJPJ
Joey’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joeythurmanfit/?hl=en
Joey’s Website: https://www.joeythurman.com/
Fad or Future Website: https://www.fadorfuture.com/